Wearing iSpyEyes lenses is safe and easy to do, just follow a few basic instructions.
Before beginning it's important to note that these lenses are intended for short term and occasional use. We recommend wearing lenses for no more than 8 hours at a time. Always store your lenses in a lens case in solution. The blister packs the lenses come in are not for storage purposes. We recommend changing your solution every time you wear them, and a minimum of once per week, ensuring in between that nothing has evaporated. If your lenses dry out they will be unusable they cannot be re-soaked. Always remove before sleeping. Do not share your lenses with anyone else. Do not let cosmetics, aerosols or hairspray come into contact with the lenses. Remove immediately if irritation occurs.
Remove lenses from packaging and soak in solution for 6 hours prior to first use (we recommend our own solution made by Mesmereyez) in a lens case. If you are using the one day Halloween lenses please ignore this step as your lenses are ready to use!
- Put your lenses in before applying any makeup
Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before beginning
Place the eyewear on the tip of your index finger ensuring it has a natural bowl like shape
Hold your upper eye lid open with your other index finger whilst holding your lower lid open with your middle finger
Look in a mirror and slowly and gently place the accessory on your eye
Carefully release your eyelids and blink
You can gently massage your eyelid to ensure the product is sitting in the centre of your eye
Repeat for the other eye
- Remove your lenses before removing any makeup
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before removing
- Look upwards and hold down your lower lid with one finger
- Slowly and gently using any other finger slide the eyewear down to the white of your eye
- Gently pinch the eyewear from your eye
- Repeat for other eye
- Place lenses in a lens case with fresh solution until next use (unless they are one-day Halloween lenses in which case dispose of them these are not to be re worn). If you don't wear them for a week change the solution regardless and keep an eye to check if anything evaporates. If they dry out you'll need a new pair.