iSpyEyes coloured contact lenses in the natural shade of Aqua Blue. A darker blue lens. Marnie Simpson models the lenses with brown eyes. The model with the blonde hair is showing the lenses in a blue eye.
Marnie says, "This lens is a lovely dark blue, almost like a navy blue really. Makes you think of a gorgeous dark blue sea. I like this because it really does look like a real eye colour. It's not a piercing blue which means you can feel totally comfortable wearing it day or night."
Included in the box: 1 x pair of 2 month Aqua Blue shade coloured contact lenses
- Sold as a pair and last for up to 2 Months.
- Wear for a maximum of 8 hours.
- 45% water content. Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline.
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive. European CE marked.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Must be soaked in cleaning solution before first use for 6 hours.
- Please add solution care kit separately - this does not come with your lenses, we recommend buying the solution listed on our website.
- Your lenses also will not come with a lens case if you do not buy our Eyewear Kit which includes a lens case you must store them in your own lens case.
- The blister packs the lenses come in are not for storage purposes.
- Please note colours may vary compared to imagery used on this website and will vary depending on your actual eye colour.
These contact lenses are cosmetic lenses that change your eye colour. They are not prescription and they do not have any medical or prescription benefit. They are for cosmetic use only. We do not offer any prescription lenses or other prescription items. Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive. These contact lenses for aesthetic and fashion eye colour enhancement only and not as an attempt to correct any sight defect of any sort.