- Delivered in 3-14 working days depending on your region
- Dispatched the next working day after you order (except during busy periods or during adverse weather). We don’t dispatch on weekends or bank holidays
- Signature required on delivery outside of Europe and in some European Countries.
- Any incoming duty costs are your responsibility to pay
- Once an order has been dispatched for 20 working days and it still hasn't been delivered we can mark this as lost and assist in a refund or replacement. Please wait 20 working days before contacting us about the whereabouts of your parcel. Please track it, including clicking through to your local postal service to check on it's whereabouts before contacting us.
- Missed your delivery? Rearrange online via your tracking link or collect using the calling card left (you have a limited time to do this)
- Delivery going to a work address? Once it's signed for we consider this as delivered and won’t take any further enquiries on delivery
- We need to be informed within a month of your order being dispatched if your order hasn't arrived, for a refund or a replacement to be offered.
Countries we ship to:
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Columbia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States
We recommend you track your delivery daily for International orders to check on it's progress.
For all orders: we do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Please note the above is an estimate on international delivery times only.